Project description and results
1. Search the current skills maps proposed by the universities and companies to determinate the most appropriate skills’ characteristics useful for the other outputs. Analyze the skills (or competence) maps to detect skills clusters, outlines, and other characteristics that companies have provided us. The analysis will be based on quantitative and qualitative methods.
2.Determine how the analyzed skills will affect and enable the development of entrepreneurship in students.
3. Develop a standardized method to obtain indicators that allows companies to detect the most convenient skills to their employees. Method arises on an online survey or/and in a conducted interview with CEOs, HR staff and employees.
4. Create a questionnaire to obtain the R1.4
5. Used to create R 1.5
6. Propose a common framework, which is supported by a research database of soft skills, related with the company’s’ dimensions of interest, like job position, type of project, company branch and other factors.
7. Used to design the method and the skills boxes to be performed
8. Use the “Common Framework Soft Skills Report” from O1 to apply them at University: enabling Teachers and staff to assess Students
9. Use the “Common Framework Soft Skills Report” from O1 to apply them at Enabling Companies and associated partners improve recruiting process and development actions of personnel
10. Used to create specific skills boxes to be experimented with students.
11. The result of the skill boxes are used as empowerment plan
12. Show how the individual background of the student can be used as an advantage;Make the students aware of the use and the usefulness of a portfolio/E-portfolio
13. Create a portfolio or E-portfolio that can be used to showcase the soft skills of the student and to complement his/her effort to obtain an adequate job
14. Make the students aware of the use and the advantages of a video CV;Create a video CV that complements the traditional CV and showcases his/her soft skills. Make the students aware of the use and the advantages of a video CV;Create a
video CV that complements the traditional CV and showcases his/her soft skills